Trilonium ButterMold Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dosa Tawa 10.25 inches | 26 cms (Compatible with Induction Cooktops)
- It is suitable to cook, dosas, oothapams, pancakes, chillas, chapathis, phulkas, parathas, pizzas, shallow frying fish, potatoes and other items. It is a versatile and healthy pan for you and your family.
- Fortifies your food with Iron. Makes your food rich in Iron which in turn Boosts your family’s immunity. Food tastes great.
- It is naturally non-stick. Pre-Seasoned with TilCrust™ – A mixture of Natural Cold Pressed Oils.
- Perfect size for a small family; Diameter- 260 mm | 26 cms | 10.2 inches; Thickness – 5mm; Weight – 2.36 kgs.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction cooktop, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves). 3 Years warranty against manufacturing defects.
Go traditional with our Trilonium dosa tawa made out of pre-seasoned cast iron. Cast iron tawa is suitable for both amateurs and experts. Make round dosas with ease that are not only spectacular looking, but also nutritious and healthy. You can now embark on your new diet plan with convenience. You don’t have to worry about consuming more oil in your dosas, as the cast iron absorbs the oil and evenly cooks them to perfection. Eat as many dosas as you want with less guilt. Since this dosa tawa is made of pre-seasoned cast iron, food cooked in this pan doesn’t interact with the chemicals, but instead increases the iron content in the food being cooked in it. It also heats up faster, thus requiring less time to cook the dosas evenly. You can easily clean and stack it with the rest of your pans and pots at home. Also, cast iron is meant to be durable ,sturdy and will last long. Moreover, the pan will not suffer from bends and cracks. This dosa tawa can be used on gas, electric as well as induction cook tops, making it a very versatile tawa. It is chemical free alternative to nonstick tawas. Requires very less oil – Hear, hear all health enthusiasts. Fortifies your food with vital iron content – say goodbye to iron deficiencies!
Trilonium dosa tawa is constructed in the right size of 10.25 inches, which makes perfect sized dosas to be served fresh and hot. For the crispy round buttery dosa and the ever tempting egg omelette, get it done with the ultimate perfection on this flat beauty!. Ideal for making dosas ,Utapams,Adai, Parathas, Akki Roti, Chappatti,pizzas and many more. The Trilonium dosa tawa | flat griddle delivers heavy-duty performance with a wider cooking surface. Great for the stovetop, campfire or oven. As a pre seasoned cast iron product, get this tawa to prepare delectable dishes and varieties of dosa to surprise everyone and gift them a healthy life. The thickness & quality of Trilonium cast iron tawa gives it longer life, higher iron density, retains heat longer and consumes less oil.
Country Of Origin: India.
Pre-Seasoned Tawa is ready-to-use right out of the box :
To provide you with a ready to use cast-iron baking pan, all our cast-iron cookware pass through factory pre-seasoning stage in which natural cold pressed oil is used on these high head allowing the polymers to create an initial layer of seasoning. This one factory seasoned layer is equivalent 10-15 rounds of normal home seasoning. The normal cast iron seasoning we create at home is attained when the fats and oils used in cooking is collected on the cast iron.
This makes our cast iron cookware completely ready to be used straight out of the box. No initial seasoning is required. However; in order to maintain the factory-seasoned cast iron layer you need to season it from time to time. Factory seasoning is just a kick-start to your cookware’s seasoning life. Not to forget that seasoning is an ongoing course. If you want your cast iron to maintain a perfect black, non-stick patina, then get started with the cooking. Regular use and proper maintenance is the key to a coveted black non-stick surface.
Long, Easy-Grip Handles :
The tawa handles are part of the actual cast iron mold—no seams, welds, or joints. So you can move from stovetop to oven to grill to table and back again, all with a steady hand. You can also serve things up within the tawa, turning these into 2-in-1s: cooking surface and keep-warm serving tray. Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use.
Superior heat retention :
Tawa (Dosa Kallu) retains heat longer and this superior heating technology allows food to cook evenly. Therefore , it saves on gas and heating time.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Cast iron care booklet.
- The magical ability to make crispy round buttery dosa like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with cast iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet.
- Wash, dry and season your new cast iron tawa inside and out.
- Fire up the stovetop, oven, grill, or campfire.
- Cook up a storm.
Maintenance & care :
Ensure that proper care is taken by seasoning with a cooking oil after each use. To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your tawa with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher-safe.
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron
Enamel Cast Iron Cookware
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware