Trilonium Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven | Biryani Pot 26cm | 5 Litres
- Ideal to cook Biryani, Brownies, Stews, Soups & much more!!
- Fortifies your food with Iron. Makes your food rich in Iron which in turn Boosts your family’s immunity. Food tastes great.
- It is naturally non-stick. Pre-Seasoned with TilCrust™ – A mixture of Natural Cold Pressed Oils.
- Diameter – 260mm | 26 cm | 10 inches; Capacity – 5 Litres; Weight – 6.92 kgs; Thickness – 6mm.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktops, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Ceramictops, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves ). 3 Years warranty against manufacturing defects.
Trilonium Briyani Pot is the ideal vessel for slow-roasting meats, simmering hearty dishes, and baking delicious breads, giving you exceptional flavor and moisture every time. Get great edge-to-edge, even cooking every time you use your pot. It is the perfect vessel for cooking side dishes, desserts, and even an individual pot pie! This biryani pot provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. The cover features self-basting tips to recirculate moisture as your food cooks.
The thickness & quality of Trilonium cast iron pot gives it longer life, higher iron density, retains heat longer and consumes less oil. Your curries tastier now and no more harmful chemicals in your kitchen. The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve. Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise or fry. This pot evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron pot looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron.
Cast Iron Pot offers both elegance and versatility to your kitchen. Whether you’re learning to cook, or a seasoned expert, this pan is timeless. If well cared for, it can be passed down from one generation of chefs to the next. This pot translates beautifully from the kitchen to the table as you make every meal a memory. Elevate your cooking experience with cast iron and experience the benefits of a chemical free non-stick pan, add iron to your meals, and much more. This set has been wonderfully constructed out of heavy duty and durable cast iron to ensure a long-lasting product that is reliable for everyday use.
Country of Origin: India.
Pre-Seasoned Biryani Pot is ready-to-use right out of the box :
To provide you with a ready to use cast-iron pot, all our cast-iron cookware pass through factory pre-seasoning stage in which natural cold pressed oil is used on these high head allowing the polymers to create an initial layer of seasoning. This one factory seasoned layer is equivalent 10-15 rounds of normal home seasoning. The normal cast iron seasoning we create at home is attained when the fats and oils used in cooking is collected on the cast iron.
This makes our cast iron cookware completely ready to be used straight out of the box. No initial seasoning is required. However; in order to maintain the factory-seasoned cast iron layer you need to season it from time to time. Factory seasoning is just a kick-start to your cookware’s seasoning life. Not to forget that seasoning is an ongoing course. If you want your cast iron to maintain a perfect black, non-stick patina, then get started with the cooking. Regular use and proper maintenance is the key to a coveted black non-stick surface.
Dual Handle :
The dual handle design provides great control, easy lift and easily move around your kitchen. No matter where this pan is used or stored, the dual handle design reduces its footprint to save space while providing a good grip.
Superior Heat Retention :
The superior heating technology allows food to cook evenly. It also allows heat retention, this great feature that allows energy saving.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Cast iron care booklet.
- The magical ability to sear, fry, sauteé a delicious meal, bake like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with cast iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet
- Wash, dry and season your new cast iron pot inside and out
- Fire up the stovetop, oven, grill, or campfire
- Cook up a storm.
Maintenance & care :
Ensure that proper care is taken by seasoning with a cooking oil after each use. To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your pot with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher-safe.
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron
EcoFe HandMade Cast Iron
Combos, Bundles and Sets