- Cast Iron Kadhai is suitable for all varieties of food like Curries ,Gravies and Deep fries. Perfect for stir frying and shallow frying- patties, cutlets, samosas, vegetables, chicken, fish, mutton, eggs, etc. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
- Fortifies your food with Iron. Makes your food rich in Iron which in turn Boosts your family’s immunity. Food tastes great.
- It is naturally non-stick. Pre-Seasoned with TilCrust™ – A proprietary mixture of Natural Cold-Pressed Vegetable Oils.
Perfect size for a small family - Skillet Diameter 200 mm | 20 cms | 8 inches and easy to handle; Weight : 1.66 kgs;Thickness: 5 mm; Easy to handle - Helper Handle. Kadhai Diameter - 200mm | 20 cm | 8 inches; Weight - 2.57 kgs; Thickness - 9mm.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktops, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Ceramictops, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves). 3 Years warranty against manufacturing defects.
Go traditional with our Trilonium cookware made out of pre-seasoned cast iron. Cast iron cookware is suitable for both amateurs and experts. You can now embark on your new diet plan with convenience. You don’t have to worry about consuming more oil in your dishes, as the cast iron absorbs the oil and evenly cooks them to perfection. Since this cookware is made of pre-seasoned cast iron, food cooked in this pan doesn’t interact with the chemicals, but instead increases the iron content in the food being cooked in it. It also heats up faster, thus requiring less time to cook the dishes evenly. You can easily clean and stack it with the rest of your pans and pots at home. Also, cast iron is meant to be durable ,sturdy and will last long. Moreover, the pan will not suffer from bends and cracks. It is chemical free alternative to nonstick cookwares. Requires very less oil – Hear, hear all health enthusiasts. Fortifies your food with vital iron content – say goodbye to iron deficiencies!
Cast iron kadhai can withstand high temperatures for a long time and withstand heat and spread it evenly thereby avoiding burning of the food. It features a flat base and dual handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, this wok is perfect for exotic cuisines or home spun favorites.
The thickness & quality of Trilonium cast iron kadhai & skillet gives it longer life, higher iron density, retains heat longer and consumes less oil.
Dual Handle :
The dual handle design provides great control, easy lift and easily move around your kitchen. No matter where this pan is used or stored, the dual handle design reduces its footprint to save space while providing a good grip.
This is a multi functional cookware can be used for searing, sautéing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying. Take advantage of the latest dessert trend and use our skillet to prepare cookies or brownies. Great table presentation and makes perfect baked treats every time.
Fry up a fish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous pan that features two handles for heavy lifting, and two subtle side lips for pouring.
Long, Easy-Grip Handles :
Each skillet features a long handle for tossing, positioning, handling and carrying. These handles are part of the actual cast iron mold—no seams, welds, or joints. So you can move from stovetop to oven to grill to table and back again, all with a steady hand.
Country Of Origin: India.
Pre-Seasoned Kadhai & Skillet is ready-to-use right out of the box :
To provide you with a ready to use cast-iron kadhai & skillet, all our cast-iron cookware pass through factory pre-seasoning stage in which natural cold pressed oil is used on these high head allowing the polymers to create an initial layer of seasoning. This one factory seasoned layer is equivalent 10-15 rounds of normal home seasoning. The normal cast iron seasoning we create at home is attained when the fats and oils used in cooking is collected on the cast iron.
This makes our cast iron cookware completely ready to be used straight out of the box. No initial seasoning is required. However; in order to maintain the factory-seasoned cast iron layer you need to season it from time to time. Regular use and proper maintenance is the key to a coveted black non-stick surface.
Country Of Origin: India.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Cast iron care booklet.
- The magical ability to sear, fry, sauteé a delicious meal, bake like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with cast iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet.
- Wash, dry and season your new cast iron cookware inside and out.
- Fire up the stovetop, oven, grill, or campfire.
- Cook up a storm.