- Cast Iron Tawa is suitable to prepare food like chapathi, phulka, paratha, pizza, shallow frying fish, potatoes and other items. Kadhai is suitable for all varieties of food like Curries ,Gravies and Deep fries. Skillet is perfect for stir frying and shallow frying- patties, cutlets, samosas, vegetables, chicken, fish, mutton, eggs, etc. It is a versatile and healthy pan for you and your family.
- Fortifies your food with Iron. Makes your food rich in Iron which in turn Boosts your family’s immunity. Food tastes great.
- It is naturally non-stick. Pre-Seasoned with TilCrust™ – A proprietary mixture of Natural Cold-Pressed Vegetable Oils.
Tawa Diameter : 260 mm | 26 cms | 10.2 inches; Thickness – 5mm; Weight – 2.36 kgs. Kadhai Diameter - 240mm | 24 cms | 9 inches; Weight – 2.5 kgs and easy to handle; Thickness – 5mm. Sturdy Skillet Diameter 200 mm | 20 cms | 8 inches and easy to handle; Easy to handle - Helper Handle; Weight - 1.95 kgs.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktops, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Ceramictops, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves ). 3 Years warranty against manufacturing defects.
Dosa Tawa :-
Make round dosas with ease in cast iron tawa that are not only spectacular looking, but also nutritious and healthy. Eat as many dosas as you want with less guilt because it consumes very less oil. Trilonium dosa tawa is constructed in the right size of 10.25 inches, which makes perfect sized dosas to be served fresh and hot. For the crispy round buttery dosa and the ever tempting egg omelette, get it done with the ultimate perfection on this flat beauty!. The thickness & quality of Trilonium cast iron tawa gives it longer life, higher iron density, retains heat longer and consumes less oil.
Dual Handle :
The dual handle design provides great control and easy lift. No matter where this pan is used or stored, the dual handle design reduces its footprint to save space while providing a good grip.
Cast iron kadhai can withstand high temperatures for a long time and withstand heat and spread it evenly thereby avoiding burning of the food. It features a flat base and dual handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, this wok is perfect for exotic cuisines or home spun favorites. This cast iron kadhai | wok retains heat well, making short work for any dish. The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise and fry. It is a must have in every kitchen, as it is one of the basic cookware items to make a meal.
Dual Handle :
The dual handle design provides great control, easy lift and easily move around your kitchen. No matter where this pan is used or stored, the dual handle design reduces its footprint to save space while providing a good grip.
This is a multi functional cookware can be used for searing, sautéing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying. Take advantage of the latest dessert trend and use our skillet to prepare cookies or brownies. Great table presentation and makes perfect baked treats every time.
Fry up a fish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous pan that features two handles for heavy lifting, and two subtle side lips for pouring.
Long, Easy-Grip Handles :
Each skillet features a long handle for tossing, positioning, handling and carrying. These handles are part of the actual cast iron mold—no seams, welds, or joints. So you can move from stovetop to oven to grill to table and back again, all with a steady hand.
Country Of Origin: India.
Pre-Seasoned Tawa, Kadhai & Skillet is ready-to-use right out of the box :
To provide you with a ready to use cast-iron tawa, kadhai & skillet, all our cast-iron cookware pass through factory pre-seasoning stage in which natural cold pressed oil is used on these high head allowing the polymers to create an initial layer of seasoning.
Regular use and proper maintenance is the key to a coveted black non-stick surface.
Country Of Origin: India.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Cast iron care booklet.
- The magical ability to sear, fry, sauteé a delicious meal, bake like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with cast iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet
- Wash, dry and season your new cast iron cookware inside and out
- Fire up the stovetop, oven, grill, or campfire
- Cook up a storm.
Maintenance & care :
Ensure that proper care is taken by seasoning with a cooking oil after each use. To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher-safe.