- Cast Iron Tawa is suitable to prepare food like chapathi, phulka, paratha, pizza, shallow frying fish, potatoes and other items. Grill pan is Fully-Seasoned with Natural Cold Pressed Oil and Best for your veg, seekh kabab, grilled vegetable and cheese sandwiches and everything turns out great. It is a versatile and healthy pan for you and your family.
- Fortifies your food with Iron. Makes your food rich in Iron which in turn Boosts your family’s immunity. Food tastes great.
- It is naturally non-stick. Pre-Seasoned with TilCrust™ – A proprietary mixture of Natural Cold-Pressed Vegetable Oils.
- Tawa Diameter : 280 mm | 28 cms | 11 inches and easy to handle; Weight : 2.3 kgs; Thickness: 5mm; Depth : 6 mm. Sturdy Grill Pan Diameter – 260mm | 26 cm | 10 inches and easy to handle; Weight – 2.9 Kgs; Thickness – 6mm.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktops, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Ceramictops, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves ). 3 Years warranty against manufacturing defects.
Dosa Tawa :-
Make round dosas with ease in cast iron tawa that are not only spectacular looking, but also nutritious and healthy. Eat as many dosas as you want with less guilt because it consumes very less oil. Trilonium dosa tawa is constructed in the right size of 11 inches, which makes perfect sized dosas to be served fresh and hot. For the crispy round buttery dosa and the ever tempting egg omelette, get it done with the ultimate perfection on this flat beauty!. The thickness & quality of Trilonium cast iron tawa gives it longer life, higher iron density, retains heat longer and consumes less oil.
Long, Easy-Grip Handles :
The tawa handles are part of the actual cast iron mold—no seams, welds, or joints. So you can move from stovetop to oven to grill to table and back again, all with a steady hand.
Pre-Seasoned Tawa is ready-to-use right out of the box :
To provide you with a ready to use cast-iron tawa & skillet, all our cast-iron cookware pass through factory pre-seasoning stage in which natural cold pressed oil is used on these high head allowing the polymers to create an initial layer of seasoning. Regular use and proper maintenance is the key to a coveted black non-stick surface.
The ribs of the Trilonium Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan allow fat to drain from food while also searing tantalizing grill marks onto meats and vegetables. The right tool to sear, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill. Elevate your cooking experience with cast iron and experience the benefits of a chemical free non-stick pan, add iron to your meals, and much more. This grill pan has been wonderfully constructed out of heavy duty and durable cast iron to ensure a long-lasting product that is reliable for everyday use. Cast iron pan has very high volumetric heat capacity, which means that once it’s hot, it stays hot, heats evenly and loves a campfire.
Low-fat cooking :
The ribs on the grilled pan ensure that your food does not sit on grease, therefore reducing fat consumption.
For any tasty foods, unwanted grease has to be eliminated. It’s not easy to do this manually, you require cookware that will enable you to drain all the grease from your cooking with a professional style.
Dual Handle :
The dual handle design provides great control and easy lift. No matter where this pan is used or stored, the dual handle design reduces its footprint to save space while providing a good grip. These handles are part of the actual cast iron mold—no seams, welds, or joints. So you can move from stovetop to oven to grill to table and back again, all with a steady hand.
Fully-Seasoned skillet is ready-to-use right out of the box :
To provide you with a ready to use cast-iron grill pan, all our cast-iron cookware pass through factory pre-seasoning stage in which natural cold pressed oil is used on these high head allowing the polymers to create an initial layer of seasoning. Regular use and proper maintenance is the key to a coveted black non-stick surface.
Country Of Origin: India.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Cast iron care booklet.
- The magical ability to make crispy dosas in tawa & sear, fry, sauteé a delicious meal in skillet like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with cast iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet.
- Wash, dry and season your new cast iron cookware inside and out.
- Fire up the stovetop, oven, grill, or campfire.
- Cook up a storm.