- Cast Iron Tawa is suitable to prepare food like chapathi, phulka, paratha, pizza, shallow frying fish, potatoes and other items. It is a versatile and healthy pan for you and your family; Kadhai is suitable for all varieties of food like Curries ,Gravies and Deep fries.
- Fortifies your food with Iron. Makes your food rich in Iron which in turn Boosts your family’s immunity. Food tastes great.
- It is naturally non-stick. Pre-Seasoned with TilCrust™ – A proprietary mixture of Natural Cold-Pressed Vegetable Oils.
- Tawa Diameter : Diameter 300mm | 30 cms | 12 inches and easy to handle; Weight – 2.7kgs; Thickness – 5mm. Kadhai Diameter 260mm | 26 cms | 10 inches; Weight: 3.36 kgs; Thickness: 4mm.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktops, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Ceramictops, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves). 3 Years warranty against manufacturing defects.
Make round dosas with ease in cast iron tawa that are not only spectacular looking, but also nutritious and healthy. Eat as many dosas as you want with less guilt because it consumes very less oil. Trilonium dosa tawa is constructed in the right size of 12 inches, which makes perfect sized dosas to be served fresh and hot. For the crispy round buttery dosa and the ever tempting egg omelette, get it done with the ultimate perfection on this flat beauty!. The thickness & quality of Trilonium cast iron tawa gives it longer life, higher iron density, retains heat longer and consumes less oil.
Dual Handle :
The dual handle design provides great control and easy lift. No matter where this pan is used or stored, the dual handle design reduces its footprint to save space while providing a good grip.
Cast iron kadhai can withstand high temperatures for a long time and withstand heat and spread it evenly thereby avoiding burning of the food. It features a flat base and dual handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, this wok is perfect for exotic cuisines or home spun favorites. This cast iron kadhai | wok retains heat well, making short work for any dish. The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise and fry. It is a must have in every kitchen, as it is one of the basic cookware items to make a meal.
Our products are manufactured with the ability to withstand hard handling and last for generations. A main advantage with the usage of our cast iron cookware is that it increases the iron content on food and helps to lead a healthy life. The thickness & quality of Trilonium cast iron kadhai & tawa gives it longer life, higher iron density, retains heat longer and consumes less oil.
Dual Handle :
The dual handle design provides great control, easy lift and easily move around your kitchen. No matter where this pan is used or stored, the dual handle design reduces its footprint to save space while providing a good grip.
Seasoned Tawa & kadhai is ready-to-use right out of the box :
To provide you with a ready to use cast-iron tawa & kadhai, all our cast-iron cookware pass through factory pre-seasoning stage in which natural cold pressed oil is used on these high head allowing the polymers to create an initial layer of seasoning.
Regular use and proper maintenance is the key to a coveted black non-stick surface.
Country Of Origin: India.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Cast iron care booklet.
- The magical ability to make crispy round buttery dosa & to sear, fry, sauteé a delicious meal, bake like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with cast iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet.
- Wash, dry and season your new cast iron cookware inside and out.
- Fire up the stovetop, oven, grill, or campfire.
- Cook up a storm.